The basic function of Salon Coordinator is to provide support for salon Stylists and Owners.
This includes servicing customers and prospects, managing salespeople and solicitors, assisting with events, managing inventory and ordering of retail products, light cleaning and upkeep of the salon towels and capes, and administrative duties.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required: Two or more years experience preferred in a retail and/or service industry, with heavy concentration on customer service and/or sales.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
Coordinate the daily flow of customer scheduling, servicing, and check out. Multi-tasking is key.
Effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent personal/social skills
• Flexible. Able to adapt to sudden changes throughout the day.
• Learn and effectively use the salon's computer system including updates and assisting clients buying retail.
• Perform light administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
• Quick decision maker.
• Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or vendors.
• Run a front desk area in an efficient manner.
• Team player, supportive of Stylists’ and Owner’s needs.