Salon Coordinator provides support for salon Stylists and Owners. this includes servicing customers and prospects, managing salespeople and solicitors, assisting with events, managing inventory and ordering of retail products, light cleaning and upkeep of the salon towels and capes, and administrative duties.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required: Two or more years experience preferred in a retail and/or service industry, with heavy concentration on customer service and/or retail sales.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
Coordinate the daily flow of customer scheduling, servicing, and check out. Multi-tasking is key.
Effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent personal/social skills
• Flexible. Able to adapt to changes throughout the day.
• Learn and effectively use the salon's square sales system including updates and assisting clients buying retail.
• Perform light administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
• Quick decision maker.
• Assist to responding to virtual consultations.